8.17.2011

no place like home.

i'm home.


3 weeks gone.


i couldn't be happier.


what i discovered about myself- my NEW, grown up self -is that i really am a country girl at heart.
i love small towns.
and i love simplicity.
and i definitely love not being RUSHED!

anyway, i'm happy to be home and happy to be starting a new chapter in my life starting next week.

this change came at a really good time...

this morning i found out that...well...remember that one guy from my story, wayyyy back in like...april? haha well....

he's engaged.

i mean.......i knew it was over.....


but....


it kinda sucks! haha


on the other haaanndd, somehow i feel like it helped me get over him.

maybe that's because i don't wanna be the weird ex-girlfriend who is still in love with her married ex-boyfriend. weird.

anyway...

i guess this is my opportunity to change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment