10.27.2011

too much to ask?

ya know how you go through your day and no matter what you're doing, that guy somehow slips into your mind and then you start thinking about how much you love being around him and how much you love his smile and then you start smiling like a freak while looking at that last text from him that said "hey what's up?", and then your heart starts pounding to the point where you can't even take in air and people start looking at your weird?

yeah.

well...

is it so much to ask to wanna be with a guy who's the same?

okay, i take that back...

i just want a guy who reads my text over and over again wondering what to say and who grabs his hair when he calls me because he's so nervous, but when we're around eachother, it's like we've been together for months...

i just want a guy who is excited to see me and holds me tight for at least 5 seconds before he lets me go, making sure that i know he never wants to let me go...ever...

i just want a guy to like me!

is that too much to ask?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment