3.06.2012

i want {josh} to know that...

in case you're reading this...

i want you to know that i appreciate you...

i want you to know that i notice everything little thing you do for me...

i want you to know that i love every moment i get to spend with you...

i want you to know that i love going to the duck pond with you...

i want you to know that i love how caring you can be...

i want you to know that even when times are hard, i wouldn't want to be going through those hard times with anybody else...

i want you to know that i love holding your hand during prayers...

i want you to know that i love when you wait for me to catch up...

i want you to know that you make me smile even when you don't know it...

i want you to know that when you look at me, i get butterflies...

i want you to know that i love it when you surprise me...

i want you to know that i love when you encourage me to do better and be better...

i want you to know that it means alot to me when you help me do better with air force things...

i want you to know that your patience and kindness mean the world to me...

i want you to know that even though i'm hard to understand sometimes, you're good at pretending you do understand...

i want you to know that i love you...

josh and anna
november 18, 2011


november 18, 2011= the first day of the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment