5.09.2012

hate to see you go, love to watch you leave

whenever josh leaves to go somewhere, i just love to watch him walk away. he has such a nice butt. for real...it's perfect. on another note, josh loves volleyball. i love when he plays sports. he's really good at sports! however, whenever he plays volleyball, he plays at like 9:30 at night! I don't like it because that means we aren't in bed at the same time and sometimes i get pathetically worried that something is going to happen to him at 9:30 at night. we can probably thank my mother for my hypochondriac behaviors, even after i swore i would never be like that. anyway, josh is most attractive to me when he is smiling, taking care of me, or being loving. josh is second most attractive to me when he is going to play sports, and third, all other times. okay, i'll be honest, i am always attracted to josh. anyway...i need to take more pictures.
for some reason, i felt like this picture was appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment