6.04.2012

kick rocks.

without disclosing too much about my personal life, this past week has been hard. i mean, really hard. things have been rocky, and it's the first time in 7 months that i have felt unsure about the future. things were scary, but at the end of every day, i realize what really matters: josh and me. even if we have our problems, the fact that we are willing to overcome them, and overcome them together makes us that much stronger. i love josh more than i did a week ago, and know that even when things get difficult, he will be by my side, holding my hand. when you are holding hands, you can never be too far apart. i figure that anything in the world that creates tension in my life can kick rocks. josh always says that and i think it's hilarious. this is where we went yesterday. we took a little road trip into the country. everything is so peaceful and life is so simple. that's the kind of life josh and i want to live. he is my cowboy and eventually we WILL live in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment