7.21.2011

chickidee.

my best friend in the whole world...hold on...

we don't like to call eachother best friends because we've never had that kind of relationship. here's just a few things about why we don't consider ourselves "best friends":

1. we don't hug. only on special occasions like graduation-and it lasted about .000343 seconds.

2. we don't say love ya, love you, and we most DEFINITELY do NOT call eachother babe. heaven forbid, i probably wouldn't call anyone except a boyfriend babe!

3. we don't call eachother on the phone and talk for hours about nothing and everything. we text. occasionally call if necessary, but never just to talk.

okay, you get the idea. we're basically like really butch girls who are friends....and that totally doesn't sound normal so i take it back...

anyway, she's the one i can go to if i need a slap in the face and/or for a reality check.



she's the one who i can drive in the car with and giggle like 13 year old girls about a cute boy in the car next to us.



she's the one i tell the truth to-no matter how bad it hurts.



she's the one i can be myself around no matter WHAT kind of mood i'm in.




she's the one who gives me stupid ideas...that i am more than happy to go along with.



she's the one who listens for hours about my ridiculously unstable love life.



she's the one who knows how to make things better-ice cream.



she's the one who can say it to my face.



she's the one i can laugh with for hours on end without any reason at all.



she's my co-captain. or i'm HER co-captain...if only i could roll my eyes right now...



she's the one who dates the other brother so we can go on convenient double dates.



she's the one i can go on late night drive-bys to LOSEREX-BOYFRIEND'SHOUSESBECAUSEWE'REPATHETIC.



she's the one with brilliant ideas, like, dressing up as polygamists for halloween.



she's the one who makes me feel like a celebrity...and makes others believe it, too.




she's the one who sleeps with me on tour, and puts up with my diagonal sleeping.



she's the one who will go to gen-x with me and buy awesome shirts just because.



she's the one who comes to all my performances.



she's the one who is starting to sound like my lesbian girlfriend so i'm gonna stop.

1 comment: