7.31.2011

shut up and hear me out.

i will admit it: i have a VERY charmed and good life. i'm not bragging-just a fact.

i was blessed with a ridiculously incredible singing voice that even sometimes i can't believe that sound is coming out of MY mouth.

i have parents who BEYOND provide for me. spoil me, in fact.

i am intelligent. okay, shut up. i am at least intelligent enough to write this blogpost, right?

i have a healthy body.

and to skip ahead, the one that gets me the most, is the fact that i travel to europe every year due to my being half-english.

okay, fine fine fine. that's all super great, buuuuuuut.....


i HATE beyond HATE---hate is a strong word---i HAAATTEE when people ask me about england/europe, and also when they ask about my singing/singing career.

NOW YOU KNOW, SO DON'T ASK!!!

the things i love to talk about are the things that nobody really knows about me...

i love the military and am joining the air force!

i love boys! and military boys! okay, that's not really a secret...but i am happy to talk about it anytime! haha

i am an all-american country girl, half british, and brought up a lady! haha in fact, i am wearing my cowboy hat while sitting in an english house this very second! don't ask questions.

i love to talk about random things, like, what the heck are people thinking when they are looking at me?? can you imagine what i would say if i had to share my thoughts when looking at people?! not good.

i like to work-out. let's talk about it.

so those are a few things that i WOULD want to talk about when i get home from europe, opposed to, "OH MY GOSH, TELL ME EVERY DETAIILLL OF YOUR TRIP!! I'D LOOOVEEE TO GO TO ENGLAND!! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!".

sends shivers down my spine.

1 comment:

  1. You're joining the Air Force? That is seriously so awesome!

    ReplyDelete